Patagonia Mens Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Long Sleeve Crew Shirt is one of the warmest yet breathable synthetic baselayers on the market today. Keeps you dry and comfortable in the coldest of conditions. This lightweight yet warm crew keeps to the essentials with Capilene 4 Expedition Weight fabric. It is the warmest and most breathable synthetic baselayer in the Capilene family. Soft, stretchy and compressible, it has a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture, and feel smooth against the skin. The raglan sleeve construction allows complete shoulder mobility and hidden thumb loops ensure wrist coverage. The baseball style hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.7-oz proprietary performance Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric that has Gladiodor odor control for the garment. So go ahead and hit the slopes or just go out in the snow and play with the kids. The Patagonia Mens Capilene 4 Expedition Crew has you covered.
Patagonia Mens Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Long Sleeve Crew Shirt Features
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Articulated raglan sleeve construction
- Hidden thumb loops for secure coverage
- Added length for easy tuck-in and coverage
- Self fabric collar for added comfort
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Gladiodor odor control
Gladiodor Garment Odor Control Technology
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Recycled Polyester Material
Patagonia uses recycled used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothing.