Patagonia Womens R1 Full Zip Jacket
is the optimal full zip midlayer or baselayer for alpine outings in extreme conditions. This coat is made with Regulator grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability. Popular among athletes, it stretches, breathes wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. On top of all of these quality features, Patagonia has made the structure of this coat with feminine lines for a more lady like technical fit. The full zip front makes it even more versatile from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on cool fall days. Made of Polartec Power Dry polyester (41% recycled) spandex fabric with high/low grid interior. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line and offset the shoulder seams, steering clear of pack straps.
Patagonia Womens R1 Full Zip Jacket Features:
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Jacket is updated with a more feminine fit
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
Patagonia uses recycled used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to product much of their clothing.