Whether the sun shines or the snow flies, Patagonia's versatile Men's R1 Pullover stretches, breathes, moves moisture, and insulates. And it just got better: we worked with Polartec to fine-tune the high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry) into an updated exclusive that's more breathable and compressible and has an improved feel and durability while still maintaining its warmth. Sized to accommodate light underlayers, the R1 works as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. With a zippered chest pocket and offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
The R1 Pullover is made with Regulator grid fleece. Lightweight, warm, compressible, highly breathable and moisture wicking, it is the perfect baselayer or midlayer for high-output activities in cold mountain environments.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- High/low interior grid structure enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Jersey microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Zippered, secure chest pocket
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Regulator Insulation Technology
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garment into polyester fibers used in many of their clothes