Honor time spent in the mountains and surf with the Long-Sleeved Patagonia Badge Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee™. The shirt is made of fast-drying, 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester fabric. Original artwork by Aaron Draplin is screen-printed at center back and left chest of shirt using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Regular fit.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, hearty feel
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with a 50/50 blend of recycled polyester/recycled cotton, which reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste
- Patagonia original design based on art by Aaron Draplin
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Made in Mexico.