The P-6 Logo Long Sleeve T Shirt by Patagonia is a durable long sleeved, organic cotton, regular fit T-shirt that’s made with U.S. grown organic cotton and imprinted with a Patagonia original graphic using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
Patagonia spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it. The classic P-6 logo endures. Here it's printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on their standard-weight, ringspun and supersoft 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort; rib knit cuffs snug down at the wrists. Regular fit provides a loose silhouette through body and sleeves.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art
5.4-oz 100% organic cotton.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
255 g (9 oz)
- Made in Mexico