Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 Beanie
Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 Beanie is a low profile, ultralight, compressible beanie that can be worn under a helmet or alone. An unflappable partner for fast-moving ascents when the weather is a work in progress. Low-profile insurance against heat loss, this hat is made from our new Capilene 4 EW: quick-drying, fast-wicking 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry (94% recycled polyester/6% spandex). The fabric has a brushed fleece interior that's warm for its weight and highly compressible. A smooth jersey face deflects wind and glides easily under a helmet or hood. With a flat-seam construction for next-to-the-skin comfort. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program. One size fits all.
- Made from fast-wicking, quick-drying Capilene 4 fabric
- Stretchy and comfortable
- Fabric wicks moisture and is highly compressible
- Smooth jersey face glides easily under a helmet or hood
- Flat-seam construction for next-to-skin comfort
- 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex, with moisture-wicking performance.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 28 g (1 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.