Patagonia Men's Neck Gaiter
The fuzzy, ultrawarm Patagonia Neck Gaiter preserves your heat when the temperature falls faster than the flakes. A soft, warm gaiter to protect the neck in cold, windy conditions, it features two layers of plush 4.6-oz microdenier polyester fleece (87% recycled) to seal out penetrating wind and cold. The clean, lightweight design stuffs easily into a jacket pocket. Tube construction reduces chafing from seams. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Recycled polyester microdenier fleece is soft against the skin
- Tube construction reduces side seams for against-the-skin comfort
- Two layers of fabric for increased warmth
- Loose fitting and soft
- 4.6-oz microdenier 100% polyester fleece (87% recycled).
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
- Made in USA