Patagonia Women's Down With It Vest is a down vest made with an all recycled polyester shell and 600 fill power premium European goose down insulation and removable hood. This slim fit down vest is a perfect addition to your winter wardrobe. The shell is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish to shed moisture and the goose down insulation provides serious warmth. The removable hood is lined with a soft comfortable deep pile fleece and adjusts with two draw cords. Diagonal chevron quilting lends a contoured fit, non-quilted side panels provide a sleek silhouette. Zippered on-seam hand warmer pocket and an internal zippered security pocket round out this functional yet feminine winter vest.
Patagonia Women's Down With It Vest Features:
- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium
- European goose down
- Adjustable, removable hood lined with high-pile fleece
- Zippered on-seam hand warmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Diagonal chevron quilting for contoured fit; side panels are not quilted for a sleek silhouette
- Hip length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down. Hood lining: 100% polyester fleece
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Made in China
Recycled Polyester: Patagonia uses recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like new repellency after years of extensive use.