Patagonia Mens Bivy Down Jacket is an insulated jacket with 600 fill power premium European goose down to keep you warm during those frigid winter months. It has a robust yet limber nylon canvas shell with a DWR, durable water repellent finish on shoulders and collar for tackling jobs in any condition. Bushed polyester lines the generous handwarmer pockets for thawing cold hands. The drop tail hem provides more lower back coverage when bending over or stooping. The stand up collar stops those cut through winds and the full zipper has a wind flap with metal snaps. Rounding out this fine winter coat is a internal zippered left chest pocket. Hip length.
Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Jacket Features
- Durable nylon canvas shell with weather resistant DWR finish on shoulder
- Insulated with 600 fill power premium European good down
- Stand up collar and wind flap
- Welted handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey
- Internal Zippered left chest pocket
- Drop tail hem for more coverage
- Hip length
- 100% nylon canvas body
- 100% nylon faille with DWR shoulders and collar
- 100% polyester plain weave Lining
Deluge DWR Technology
Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like new repellency after years of extensive use.