Patagonia Women's Pelage Jacket is a unique curly polyester fleece that meets vintage styling. It is warm and softer than soft, lined and hip length. Although the Pelage has deep pile fabric that is so plush it's furlike, this coat is not for sitting around. The windproof jacket has an elegant curly fleece exterior and a color contrasting, 100% recycled polyester ripstop lining treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) that completely blocks drafts. A glamorous swing style and asymmetrical front closure lend a vintage feel. The double fleece collar protects neck from those cold winds, hidden front zipper and snap closure keep warmth close to the body. Two on-seam handwarmer pockets warm hands.
Patagonia Women's Pelage Jacket Features:
- Curly high-pile fleece is soft and cozy
- Subtle swing-style jacket with asymmetrical front closure
- Double-fleece collar
- Hidden front zipper and snap closure
- Two on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Contrast lining on all colors
- Hip length
- 11.2-oz 100% polyester curly, high-pile fleece. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 760 g (26.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.