This Womens Sidesend Parka by Patagonia is an all-around windproof, water-resistant soft-shell parka made with 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish delivers stretchy, lightweight weather protection while maintaining a comfortable level of breathability.
Why wait in traffic when you can walk. In our Sidesend Parka make Midtown from SoHo with less stress, time, and money, than a taxi. This technical, yet city appropriate parka, is designed with clean, stealth lines, and features a four way stretch shell, and beautiful, non-bulky diamond quilted insulation. A two-way zipper offers added mobility for sitting down, or hiking up steep subway steps.
- Insulation is covered with a beautiful diamond quilt design
- Center-front two-way zipper finishes above the hem for movement and mobility
- Wide placket features
- Princess seams have discreet handwarmer pockets with secure zipper closures
- Hidden storm cuffs for extra protection from the elements
- Mid-thigh length
- 9.3-oz bonded softshell (stretch woven/brushed tricot), 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with 4 way stretch and C6 DWR (durable water repellent).
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 949 g (33.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam