This Womens Sidesend Jacket by Patagonia is all-around windproof, water-resistant soft-shell jacket made with 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish delivers stretchy, lightweight weather protection while maintaining a comfortable level of breathability.
When simple is better. This enduring, classic jacket is smart, sophisticated, weather proof and practical. Worn to class, dinner, abroad, or next door, it will prove to be one of your more useful pieces for years and years.
- Bonded stretch-woven/brushed tricot soft-shell fabric that is 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell fabric features a soft, yet durable brushed tricot backer that wicks moisture and keeps you dry
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper on stand-up collar that is finished with a soft tricot zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort and wind flap behind the zipper for additional warmth
- Reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with a soft brushed tricot for warmth and comfort
- Cuff is partially elasticized to protect from the weather
- Hip length
- 9.4-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex solid bonded with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. There are reverse-coil zippers on handwarmer pockets, lined with a soft brushed tricot for warmth and comfort. Cuff is partially elasticized to protect from the weather.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 490 g (17.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam