Defeat the weather and temperature in comfort, the Men's Patagonia Slingshot Down Vest
keeps your core warm and arms free to make another move. This Slingshot Down Vest is designed with a windproof, 100% polyester variegated ripstop shell, and is insulated with toasty 600 fill premium goose down. Layered under a shell jacket, the Slingshot Down Vest radiates like a furnace for exceptional core warmth when the temps takes a dive. The shell fabric offers a cross hatch texture that adds a soft, cottony feel and features smooth polyester lining for a supple, snag free glide. In addition, the Patagonia Men's Slingshot Down Vest features snap front closure and brushed polyester neck lining, two hand warmer pockets and an internal zippered security pocket hold your valuables. Stuff sack included.
Patagonia Men's Slingshot Down Vest Features:
- Fabric: Shell 2.4 ounces, 100% polyester
- Lining: 2 ounces, 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600 fill power premium European goose down
- Full front zip with double snap closure storm fronts
- Full zip and snapdown storm flap
- Supple lining for comfort and easy layering
- Soft, brushed polyester lining at neck for next to skin comfort
- Pockets: Interior zippered security and two microfleece lined zippered handwarmers
- Weight: 13.1 ounces
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia seeks to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, they work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to them, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.