Patagonia Women's Felted Jacket
has recycled versatility. This hooded coat reverses to a quilted taffeta side and is lightly insulated with Thermogreen polyester, which is 90% recycled. What women doesn't want two look at one price! For extra warmth there is a fleecy hood and a light insulation in the body and the sleeves. A contoured fit, plus asymmetrical stitch lines add that little bit of a dressy look. The full length zipper has a covered, exterior wind flap with button loop closures. Welted drop in pockets secure with buttons. Hip length.
Patagonia Womens Felted Jacket Features:
- Hooded jacket made of recycled wool that reverses to a quilted taffeta side with a fleece hoody
- Body and sleeves lightly insulated with warm Thermogreen polyester
- Asymmetrical stitch lines add interest and contoured fit
- Full-length zipper has a covered, exterior wind flap with button-and loop closures
- Welted drop-in pockets each secure with a button
- Hood lined with deep-pile fleece for warmth
- Hip length
Recycled Polyester - Patogonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments to produce polyester fibers used in many of their clothes.