The hero of unstable weather, this everyday soft shell blocks wind, sheds moisture and holds your heat when the day’s plans go into the night. The Sidesend has a lightweight yet sturdy feel with a stretchy fabric blend that combines a dash of spandex with recycled polyester to manage a wide range of weather conditions while still maintaining a comfortable level of breathability for aerobic activities. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks moisture and light rain. Inside a soft, brushed tricot backer wicks moisture to keep you dry when you’re pushing the pace uphill. Features include a stand-up collar, two zippered handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket, two internal drop-in pockets, and microfleece-lined neck, wind flap, and cuffs for a skin-friendly feel. Hip length. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Versatile bonded stretch-woven/brushed tricot soft-shell fabric made of durable recycled polyester/spandex blend with DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Soft, yet durable brushed tricot backer wicks moisture and keeps you dry
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar; fixed, self-fabric cuffs lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two external, zippered handwarmer pockets; external left-chest vertical zippered pocket; internal drop-in pockets for added storage
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 652 g (23 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.