After the frost thaws near Becher Lake, it’s a trek through subtle shimmering foliage, glinting with a radiance akin to the slight iridescent sheen of our Down Snap-T® Pullover’s shell fabric. The jacket’s bluesign® approved, windproof, recycled polyester fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture and insulated with ultrawarm 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Classic Snap-T® styling includes a snapped chest pocket, contrast snap placket, stand-up collar, tonal yoke detail and spandex trim at cuffs and hem. Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket has a concealed, drop-in stash pocket with welted zipper closure to secure trail essentials. Climbing cord hanging loop; , special edition Patagonia® label on left chest pocket.
- bluesign® approved 100% polyester (44% recycled) windproof fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for windproof and water-resistant protection
- Pullover style with snapped placket and stand-up collar and tonal yoke detail
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim for comfort and security
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets; stash pocket with zipper closure located at top of pocket
- Climbing cord hanging loop at inside back collar
- Features a special edition Patagonia® label on left chest
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.2-oz 100% polyester (44% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell fabric is bluesign® approved. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 369 g (13 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.