The Patagonia Micro D Jacket is light and functional—made of ultrasoft, quick-drying 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece with a zip-through stand-up collar.
Nothing whisks away stress better than a wide-open schedule and a road out of town. An everyday favorite for slipping away, the Micro D® Jacket feels unbelievably soft and light. It provides steadfast warmth, dries quickly, and often doubles as an impromptu pillow for naps in the car or on a friend's couch. The 100% polyester microfleece (85% recycled) plays the part of an insulated midlayer when paired with a shell or works as a comfortable stand-alone in moderate conditions. The full-zip design features a stand-up collar, set-in sleeves that feel smooth under pack straps, and cleanly finished cuffs and hem. Two handwarmer pockets and one vertical chest pocket hold your daily essentials. Hip length.
- Made of 100% polyester microfleece (85% recycled)
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Set-in sleeves and cleanly finished cuffs and hem
- Two handwarmer pockets; one vertical chest pocket with zipper closure
- Hip length
- 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 297 g (10.5 oz)
- Made in Colombia