Combining the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of polyester fleece, this Womens Better Sweater Fleece Vest by Patagonia is made with knitted, cross-dye Better Sweater fabric dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Late night swing dancing after a Montana summer rodeo requires core warmth and unencumbered movement. You get both in this civilized fleece vest. With a sweater-knit face and a fleece interior, the moisture-wicking fabric is spun from heathered yarns dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, armholes, hem and zippered hand warmer pockets. Feminine seaming offers a contoured fit. Deep interior drop-in pockets stash beer money. Hip length.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
- This is a Fair Trade Certified sewing product
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 273 g (9.65 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka