Patagonia Men's Windproof Fleece Jacket is made of warm, flexible polyester microfleece that is combined with a full stretch laminate for windproof protection in the coldest conditions. The Windproof Fleece is built for cool rides to work or blustery day hikes. The Windproof Fleece Jacket is made of a warm, flexible Polartec Windbloc polyester micro-velour fleece bonded to a full stretch laminate for windproof protection and mobility in cold conditions. Has a zippered left chest pocket and an internal zippered left chest pocket. This warm cozy Windproof Fleece coat has zippered hand warmers as well. This is a regular fit coat full of warmth and style for the man around town.
Patagonia Men’s Windproof Fleece Jacket Features:
- Windproof yet breathable Polartec Windbloc 100% polyester micro-velour fleece bonded to stretch laminate
- Chin flap with fold over zipper cover for comfort
- Seamless shoulders for pack wearing comfort
- Pockets: Zippered left chest; internal zippered left chest and two zippered hand warmers
- Hip length
- 10.5-oz Polartec Windbloc 100% polyester double-sided fleece bonded to a stretch laminate
- 635 g (22.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
What Customers Are Saying
This jacket is great, fit is perfect but most important - its really warm without being too bulky. The chest pocket openning is a little small for my hand, but everything else perfect! buy it, enjoy it.
Great product. Purchased on vacation in San Francisco with temps in the 50s and a LOT of wind and fog, and it easily did the trick. I already had one at home in another color so I knew what I was getting. Sized right for underlayers or outer shells if needed, and excellent look matches anything from outdoor activities to going out to eat.