This stylish swing-style jacket is made of our knitted, cross-dye polyester Better Sweater fleece fabric dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Stroll from the Met to the Museum of Natural History in this dignified midcentury modern swing jacket. Made from Patagonia's Better Sweater fabric and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, it has a sweater-knit face and a soft fleece interior. The waist-length jacket has a tall, double-layer fleece stand-up collar, oversized buttons and full-length sleeves with soft, brushed-polyester microsuede trim on inner cuffs. A sweet reverse-box pleat in the back adds additional swing. Slip binoculars into one of the side-entry pockets for some Central Park birding along the way.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Cropped swing-style coat has a tall, double-layer fleece stand-up collar
- Set-in sleeves have a soft, brushed-polyester microsuede on the inner cuff
- Center-front oversized button closure
- Welted side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Reverse box pleat at the back yoke for added mobility
- Waist length •10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- Fabric is bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka