Patagonia Women's R3 Hi-Loft Hoody
Patagonia Women's R3 Hi-Loft Hoody is the warmest layering piece made with Regulator fleece, engineered for maximum thermal value and minimal weight. The R3 Hi-Loft Hoody is compressible and resilient, it's perfect as a toasty mid-layer, or on its own in chilly, dry weather. A 3-panel, close-fitting hood cranks the thermostat up another notch. Made of high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fabric, the plush R3 Hi-Loft Hoody wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms and down the sides allow for a clean fit, full mobility and enhanced durability. Soft microfleece lines the collar, cuffs and hem. The R3 Hoody features two hand warmers to keep stash secure and hand warm. Rounding out this hoodie is a draw cord hem that traps heat and will keep you toasty warm.
Patagonia Women's R3 Hi-Loft Hoody Features:
- Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Microfleece-lined chin flap, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Pockets: Two zippered hand warmers, one internal zippered chest provides quick access to items needed on the go
- Draw cord hem helps reduce heat loss and keep body warm
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- 431 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Recycled Polyester - Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
Regulator Insulation - Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
What Customers Are Saying
Great Multi-Use Fleece - Wow, love this fleece! First it has a great, feminine fit and is so comfortable! I use it all the time! Its great for when its cold, windy, rainy or just a little chilly. Best purchase I've made in a while! I used to be a North Face person, but now I've definitely switched over to Patagonia.