The Patagonia Womens R3 Jacket
will give you maximum warmth, minimum weight and great style. Compressible and resilient, it is perfect as a toasty midlayer or on its own in chilly, dry weather. The R3 is made of high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fabric, the plush R3 fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms and down the sides allow for a clean fit, full mobility and enhanced durability. Soft microfleece lines the collar, cuffs and hem; two handwarmers and a zippered chest pocket keep stash secure and a drawcord hem traps heat. Soft tailored grey color.
Patagonia Womens R3 Jacket Features
- Extremely warm and super light
- Wicks moisture and dries fast
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit
- Microfleece lined collar, cuffs and he
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem
- 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex
- Side panels: 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- Pockets: 95% polyester/5% spandex
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
At Patagonia, they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, they work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.