Patagonia Women's 1/4 Zip Better Sweater says it all! On mornings when the trees outside seem to tremble with cold, nothing could be better than slipping into this quarter-zip sweater, high-performance 100% polyester fleece cleverly disguised as an everyday, beautifully heather-overdyed knit top. The smooth face slides easily under a shell, and the moisture-wicking fleeced interior is soft and supple. Soft polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. With a stand-up collar and a zippered left-sleeve pocket. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
A quarter-zip pullover sweater that combines the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of polyester fleece. This garment has a Slim Fit.
- Fabric has sweater-knit face, fleeced interior and heathered overdye yarns with a knit like texture
- Wind-flapped quarter-length front zipper has a zipper garage
- Micro polyester jersey trims cuffs, wind flap, hem
- Princess seams at back
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a fleece interior.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Made in Thailand
What Customers Are Saying
I bought three of these and by far they are the best investment ever! They can be warn alone with one other very light layer under jacket for average day; with a lightweight first layer and nanopuff or down sweater on colder day. Fit and quality are awesome - attractive just as a sweater/top if not skiing as well - very warm, feels good, is comfortable and looks super.
Love the fit and plan to get another one. Love the warmth, close fit and material. I usually have problems with fitted garments because I have a large bust, but this one was perfect. I bought the XL.