Patagonia Women's Los Lobos Fleece Jacket is a deep pile polyester fleece with simple style lines. The Los Lobos Fleece Jacket is made of very thick double faced polyester fleece. This coat is trimmed out with sleek, contrast taffeta and pop color lining. Front and back princess seaming provides a contoured fit and a long, lean silhouette. Show off that girly figure! It has a full length zipper, a tall collar stand that protects against the chill, and two handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot to keep those fingers toasty warm. Great for a casual lunch with the girls or a nice brisk walk on those cold autumn days. The below the hip length gives you that little extra coverage. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
NOTE: This garment has a slim fit.
Patagonia Women's Los Lobos Fleece Jacket Features:
- Made of our highest pile polyester fleece, trimmed out in sleek taffeta
- Long, lean jacket silhouette, with contrast taffeta trim at front zip, cuffs and pockets
- Front and rear princess seaming for a contoured fit
- Pop-color lining
- Full length front zipper with stand-up collar
- Two handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot for warmth
- Hip length
- 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep pile double faced fleece
- 454 g (16 oz)
- Made in Vietnam