One day you’re racking up in Spearfish Canyon and another you’re paddling in the UP. As you keep moving, so does the Better Sweater. Built of 10-oz polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a warm fleece interior, this easy-wearing, moisture-wicking, pullover provides bulk-free warmth and next-to-skin comfort for whatever activity is on your list. We make the Better Sweater from 10-oz knitted fleece that’s dyed with a low-impact process to significantly reduce the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. Details include a stand-up collar with a zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for unlimited mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem wick sweat, and a zippered chest pocket to secure keys and cash. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.