The Patagonia Women's Synchilla Lightweight Snap-T Jacket is a lightweight pullover that breathes as you work up a sweat, then washes beautifully and dries quickly. Made from warm Synchilla recycled polyester fleece, it has Supplex nylon trim reinforcement on stand-up collar and four snap placket. The Yoke seam detail with Supplex nylon chest pocket flap and snap closure make this pullover fashionable yet functional. Rounding out this Synchilla Snap-T is contrasting spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem. Hip length for a comfortable fit. Perfect for the active women.
Patagonia Women's Synchilla Lightweight Snap-T Jacket Features:
- Lightweight pullover made of Synchilla recycled polyester fleece
- Supplex nylon trim on stand up collar reinforces classic Snap-T four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with Supplex nylon chest pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
- 362 g (12.8 oz.)
- Made in Nicaragua
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
At Patagonia, they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, they work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.