This heritage-inspired, water-resistant, reversible piece made with 100% recycled polyester with mechanical stretch has a zip neck and a kangaroo-style pocket on one side, Micro D 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece with a 4-snap placket and snap chest pocket on the other.
We mashed up our popular Snap-T Pullover with a vintage Glissade Pullover we had hanging in the back room. Then we mixed in a healthy dose of environmental goodness and this is the result. The Reversible Snap-T Glissade Pullover is warm, water-resistant, and superfunctional. Made of recycled polyester fleece and a recycled polyester shell fabric with mechanical stretch, you can wear it shell side out to keep the elements at bay or reversed as a classic, easy-wearing fleece pullover. The shell side has a zip-up closure and a roomy, pouch-style front pocket; reverse side has a zip-up closure and a 4-snap nylon placket and two side-entry handwarmer pockets. Skin-friendly spandex finishes the cuff and hem. Fleece fabric is bluesign approved.
Patagonia Mens Reversible Snap-T Glissade Pullover Features:
- Shell side made of quick-drying 100% recycled polyester ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reverse side made of bluesign approved 100% polyester microfleece (85% recycled) that wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Shell side has a half-zip-through closure with self-fabric binding and zipper pulls; zip-through stand-up collar; roomy pouch-style pocket with snap closure flap: P-6 logo on left chest
- Reverse side has a half-zip closure covered by a 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar; two side-entry handwarmer pockets: P-6 logo on left chest
- Spandex trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece: 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece. Fleece fabric is bluesign approved
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam