The Womens Los Gatos Jacket by Patagonia, with simple style lines and contoured seams in the back for a refined look and fit, has a tall collar and cozy handwarmer pockets.
After a day fishing the Madison’s icy October waters, warm up with this cozy, full-zip jacket and head for the grill with your girlfriends. Its contoured fit and long, lean silhouette work beautifully with its thick, double-faced, deep-pile polyester fleece and polyester plain-weave lining with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to insulate your body and repel moisture and wind. Princess seams in back provide a flattering, feminine fit. Details include sleek taffeta trim; a tonal welted full-length zipper; stand-up, zip-through collar that protects against the chill; and two handwarmer pockets. Hip length.
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece, trimmed out in sleek taffeta
- Full-length front zipper and a stand-up collar
- Long, lean jacket silhouette, with tonal polyester trim at front zip and pockets
- Princess seams in back for a contoured fit
- Hip length
- Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Trim and lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is bluesign® approved
- 439 g (15.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam