The Patagonia Women's Synchilla Vest provides color and core warmth without the bulk of a jacket, and is made from cushy 7.5-oz double-faced polyester fleece (85% recycled). With feminine lines, a double-fleece collar and zippered hand warmer pockets, there is nothing more versatile than a fleece vest. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Soft, recycled and recyclable Synchilla fleece
- Feminine contemporary styling
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Double fleece collar
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 229 g (8.1 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Recycled Polyester: Patagonia uses recycled used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
At Patagonia they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, Patagonia works hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality.