The Women's R2 Jacket from Patagonia is warm, breathable, compressible and is made of stretchy high-loft fleece. It is also lightweight, and provides superior warmth and insulation under a shell for alpine ascents and descents. This garment has a slim fit.
A modern mountain staple, the adaptable R2 Jacket serves as a stand-alone outer layer when you're on the go or as a superb insulating layer under a shell. We've worked with Polartec to further refine this exclusive Thermal Pro polyester fabric, now significantly lighter, more compressible and breathable, a touch warmer, and with better stretch and a softer feel. The short-sheared but high-loft face has a smoother appearance, and the directional knit wicks superbly, speeding dry times. Newly added warm stretch panels (Polartec Power Stretch) down the outer forearms and along the sides improve high-wear-area durability and allow for a closer, more mobile fit. With a softly lined inner collar and chin flap for skin comfort, offset shoulder yokes to stay clear of pack straps, and zippered pockets (one chest and two handwarmers). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made with recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Polartec® Power Stretch fabric panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one left zippered chest
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia