The Patagonia Men's R2 Jacket
spans the spectrum of cold-weather usage. Patagonia worked hard with Polartec to refine this exclusive Thermal Pro polyester fabric, which is super light, extremely compressible and breathable, warm, stretchy and soft. The short-sheared but high-loft face has a smooth appearance, and the directional knit wicks superbly, speeding dry times. Polartec Power Stretch panels down the outer forearms and along the sides increase durability in high-wear areas and allow for a close, mobile fit while retaining warmth. With a softly lined inner collar and chin flap for skin comfort, offset shoulder seams to stay clear of pack straps, and zippered pockets (one chest and two handwarmers).
Patagonia Men's R2 Jacket Features:
- Huge warmth-to-weight ratio; compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: one left chest and two zippered handwarmers
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Body: 6.1 ounce Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester/2% spandex.
- Side panels: 6.6 ounce Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester/12% spandex
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of Patagonia's clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.