Patagonia Women's R2 Fleece Vest
Patagonia Women’s R2 Fleece Vest provides superior mid-weight warmth and insulation under a shell. This ladies vest is made of breathable, high loft fleece that is lightweight, stretchy and compressible for that active lifestyle. This dialed and refined R2 fabric (Polartec Thermal Pro) is super warm, with great stretch and softness, while being incredibly compressible, breathable and light. The short sheared but high loft polyester face has a smooth appearance and insulates especially well underneath a shell. The directional knit wicks away moisture, speeding drying times. Breathable, warm stretch panels (Polartec Power Stretch) along the sides of this R2 Fleece Vest allows for a close, mobile fit. With a softly lined inner collar and chin flap for comfort, offset shoulder seams to stay clear of backpack straps and zippered handwarmer pockets, this is one awesome ladies fleece vest. Perfect for the active lifestyle or a casual evening out with friends.
Patagonia Women's R2 Fleece Vest Features:
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, stretchy, compressible and breathable
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made with recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Polartec Power Stretch fabric panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Recycled Polyester We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation: Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.