Functionally warm to the core, this Patagonia Women's Retro-X Vest is made of breathable, windproof polyester pile (86% recycled) and lined with brushed, moisture-wicking polyester mesh. The quilted Supplex nylon side panels and collar-stand reduce bulk for layering or swing-dancing. The elasticized arm openings and hem trap body warmth, while zippered, mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure metro tickets and cash. Zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed, moisture wicking polyester mesh.
Patagonia Women's Retro-X Vest Features:
- Breathable/windproof barrier bonded between cozy recycled polyester fleece on outside
- Moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full front zip backed by wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed, moisture-wicking polyester mesh
- Quilted Supplex nylon panels on sides and collar-stand reduce bulk; nylon spandex at armhole opening and hem
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4 inch pile.
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier.
- Trim: Supplex 100% nylon
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Recycled Polyester - Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to product many of their clothing.
At Patagonia they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That is their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, they work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality.