Patagonia Women's Retro X Jacket is functional and warm, the Women's Classic Retro X Jacket is a favorite fleece jacket with a feminine cut. Shovel the driveway and chain up the truck. The Women's Retro X has a breathable, windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy polyester pile, 86% recycled, on the outside and a moisture wicking, 100% polyester brushed mesh lining. Supplex nylon panels down the sides and under the sleeves reduce bulk and slim the fit. With a fleece lined collar and a protective wind flap to prevent the chill from sneaking in. Y-Joint sleeves and zippered handwarmer pockets. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Breathable windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy recycled fleece
- Moisture wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Y-Joint sleeves
- Full front zip backed by wind flap
- Quilted Supplex nylon panels and collar stand
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined
- Nylon spandex at cuffs and hem
- 7.5-oz Synchilla polyester - 86% recycled 1/4 inch pile
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh
- Trim: Supplex nylon.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 17.7 oz
- Made in Mexico
Recycled Polyester - Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to product many of their clothing.
At Patagonia they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That is their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, they work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality.