When you need reliable windproof comfort, you can count on the Patagonia Women's Retro X Cardigan Jacket. Made from plush, 1/2 inch recycled polyester pile, this fleece jacket has a nylon lining that will completely block out wind. The body side panels and a three-panel hood on this stylish cardigan, provides a great fit. Full length zip with internal wind flap keeps out chilly gusts on those days that the wind just won’t quit. This Patagonia garment features contrast Supplex nylon binding around hood, center front zipper, cuffs and hem, as well as, zippered handwarmer pockets. Need a little extra coverage? This Retro X jacket is hip length.
Patagonia Women's Retro X Cardigan Jacket Features:
- Recycled polyester 1/2 inch pile exterior is soft
- Nylon lining that provides windproof protection
- Side panels on body and a 3-panel hood for a great fit
- Full length zip with internal wind flap
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Supplex nylon binding around hood, at center-front zipper, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 11-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (solids: 75% recycled; prints: 70% recycled) 1/2"-pile fleece. Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon. Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
- 252 g (8.9 oz.)
- Made in Vietnam
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
At Patagonia, they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, they work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.