A productive day in the shop requires equal parts determination and optimistic thinking. That’s why the Retro-X® Vest feels right at home among tools – it’s tough, yet full of promise. This versatile vest has a windproof barrier sandwiched between a thick 100% polyester pile (86% recycled) on the outside and a moisture-wicking, brushed-mesh lining that keeps warmth in and winter out. The chest pocket, collar and wind flap are Supplex® nylon, and the side pockets are lined with brushed polyester mesh for skin comfort when you finally put away the tools.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4 inch-pile Synchilla® fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking 100% polyester brushed mesh interior
- Full-zip vest with internal wind flap
- Pockets: vertical zippered chest pocket made of 100% nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed 100% polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz Synchilla® 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4 inch pile.
- Lining: 100% brushed polyester mesh with a windproof barrier. Trim: 100% nylon
- 419 g (14.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.