Whether on its own or under a shell jacket, this Patagonia Men's Classic Retro-X Vest will keep your core cozy. A windproof barrier sandwiched between thick 100% polyester pile (86% recycled) on the outside and a moisture wicking, brushed mesh lining keeps warmth in and winter out. Side pockets are lined with brushed-polyester mesh for comfort and a Supplex chin flap adds extra protection. The vertical-zip chest pocket holds lunch money, ski pass or whatever else you may need. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program. On the slopes or just around town, look good and feel good in this Classic Men's Retro-X Vest from Patagonia.
- Windproof recycled polyester fleece
- Vertical zippered nylon chest pocket
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester mesh
- 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4 inch-pile with a polyester brushed mesh lining and a breathable,windproof barrier Trim: 3.4-oz 100% Supplex nylon.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 416 g (14.7 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of theirclothes.
Patagonia seeks to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That is their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, Patagonia works hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to them, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.