PAW SpotLight GPS Pet Locator
The PAW SpotLight GPS Pet Locator is going to be the next great training device for your hunting dog or even the family pet. The SpotLight GPS Pet Locator is a pet protection system combining GPS tracking technology and dedicated 24/7/365 American Kennel Club Companion Animal Recovery service.
You will receive:
- 1 SpotLight GPS Dog Locator and Charging Cable (Activation and Service Plan required)
- 1 AKC CAR Collar Tag with unique identification number and Lifetime Enrollment in AKC CAR’s Recovery Service
- 1 Removable and Rechargeable Battery
- Collar NOT included
An Activation Fee and Service Plan, which is not included in the purchase price, is required.
Locate your pet on the PAW SpotLight GPS Pet Locator website (SpotLightGPS.com) using your cell phone, smart phone or personal computer. Or you can text message us from your cell phone, or give us a call at 1.888.DOG-LOC8, and we can tell you where your pet is located – anytime, anywhere in the U.S. with pinpoint accuracy. You can even receive turn-by-turn directions to your lost dog sent to your mobile device and/or your personal computer, so you won't lose any time tracking and recovering your lost dog.
Customized Unlimited and Multiple SafeSpots
Easily customize your own SafeSpots – locations where you know your dog is safe, like your backyard, your vacation home or the local park. Whenever your dog leaves a SafeSpot, you’ll receive an alert with your dog’s location by text message, email or both. You can also set up SafeSpots to give you multiple alerts. For example, if your primary SafeSpot circles your home, you could make a second SafeSpot that circles your neighborhood. That way, you’d get one alert if your dog left home and another if he left your neighborhood.
Convenient…and Water Resistant
Compact, durable and lightweight (only 2.5 ounces), SpotLight GPS Pet Locator easily fits on your dog’s collar. Plus, it’s water resistant.
SpotLight GPS Pet Locator comes with a rugged strap that you can easily attach to any of your dog’s collars.
Bright LED Beacon
A bright LED light visible from over 100 yards that you can activate remotely from anywhere. Just text “Spot SpotLight On” and the LED beacon will turn on instantly, making finding your dog easier. A low-glowing light is another indicator that your battery needs recharging.
SpotLight GPS Pet Locator includes a long-life battery that is removable and rechargeable. A signal on SpotLight lets you know when the battery is running low. You can easily remove the battery to recharge it without removing SpotLight from your dog’s collar. Plus, with SpotLight's battery management system you can customize a schedule for the active alert and sleep modes, which can double the battery life before a recharge is necessary.
Easy to Use Comprehensive Alert System
- SafeSpots: Anytime your dog goes outside any of your SafeSpots, you will receive an alert with your dog’s location either by text message, email or both, so you can relax without a second lost in tracking down your dog. Plus, you can have multiple email addresses and cell phone numbers, so family members and friends can also be alerted if you wish. You can easily turn off the device if you are with your dog outside of your customary SafeSpot, say in your car or on a walk. If you are in tracking mode, no alerts will be sent as you can see your dog's exact location on the map.
- Low Battery: SpotLight will send you an alert whenever the battery reaches a level of remaining capacity you designate. You can set the level at 20%, 30% or whatever level you wish and when the capacity reaches that level, you will receive an alert via text, email, or both.
- Anti-Theft Protection: One of several layers of protection, SpotLight GPS Pet Locator has the capability of letting you know the speed your dog is traveling. You can assume that if your dog appears to be traveling at a speed far above his normal running pace, he is probably riding in a car. With SpotLight, you will be able to determine his location and notify the appropriate authorities if you think your dog has been stolen.
SpotLight GPS Pet Locator can automatically and continually update your dog’s location on a map so you know where your dog is at all times. If you are in the tracking mode, no alerts will be sent as you can already see the exact location of your pet.
You can monitor where your dog has been hour-by-hour for up to a week and view the information on the SpotLight GPS Pet Locator website. Want to check where your dog walker went and for how long? Or see where your dog has traveled throughout the day? Now with SpotLight you can!