At an introductory level, Parker has created the best value performance crossbow in the industry with the BushWacker.
The NEW Parker Bushwacker Outfitter With 4 Power Multi-Reticle Scope sports a redesigned front-end system that features Parker's Advanced Solid Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System, making it ultra-compact while hurling arrows downrange at over 300 Feet Per Second (FPS). With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the Bushwacker is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 7 lbs, the Bushwacker is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. Like its contemporaries, the Bushwacker is engineered with Parker's Exclusive Synergy Cams that deliver greater performance and diminish the cocking effort by over 50% when paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker (NOT INCLUDED); making Parker crossbows the easiest to cock in the industry.
The Bushwacker includes a Premium RED HOT Optic, Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver, and Four Arrows with Field Points.
- Powerful hunting performance from an ultra-compact crossbow
- Advanced Solid Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System
- G2 trigger system
- Exclusive Synergy Cams - 300 fps
- Ergonomically contoured pistol grip and forearm - easy maneuvering
- Strong machined aluminum riser with ballistic polymer barrel
- EZ Pull System reduces cocking effort by over 50%
- Includes 4-arrow quick detach quiver, 4 bolts with field points, and a multi-reticle scope