Serious hunters appreciate the importance of a modern crossbow design that increases their success. The new Parker Bows Hornet Extreme Crossbow is the perfect blend of performance, and compactness while maintaining all of the benefits of a finely tuned hunting machine. The Parker Bows Hornet Extreme Crossbow is ultra compact with an axle to axle dimension of only 21.5 inches and a mass weight of a mere 7.5 pounds with the optics installed. The Hornet Extreme is powered by 165 pound limbs and zips arrows at 315 feet per second... generating over 90 foot pounds of kinetic energy. That's enough sting to take down the largest big game. The Parker Bow advanced G2 Trigger System features an ambidextrous auto engage safety that has an anti dry fire mechanism built in, preventing accidental firing with no arrow in position. The vented forearm with safety finger flange complements the styling of the Hornet Extreme's ergonomic pistol grip and Monte Carlo stock design for enhanced aiming and comfort. Decorated in Next Vista camo, with Parker's Soft Touch finish to reduce grip slip, the Hornet Extreme is a pleasure to shoot all day.
Fits right or left hand.
Arrow Alignment WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
- Short, Light Weight Design
- Next Vista Camo with Soft Touch Finish
- Thumb-hole Pistol Grip Design
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- RED HOT String & Cable
- G2 Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Anti Dry-Fire Device
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows
- Use Moon Nocks or Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly - Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting