The Parker Bows RED HOT High Velocity Carbon Crossbow Arrow features Built-in Weight Forward technology to deliver superior down-range accuracy with a broadhead. Engineered with the tightest tolerances, the strong and durable RED HOT arrow works seamlessly with today's crossbows.
- Engineered for today's crossbows shooting over 300 fps
- Built in Weight forward design for superior accuracy and penetration
- Exclusive Hevi-Hit oversized insert (51 grains) increases penetration and shaft strength
- Buff Tuff layer in external wrap of carbon for superior strength and durability. Front 2/3 of arrow: Heavier Buff Tuff material for added strength and penetration. Back 1/3 of arrow: Lighter and stiffer Buff Tuff Plus aids in recover out of bow
- Laser checked for consistent straightness and spine tolerances
- Mag-Nock Moon nock (13.7 grains) for added level of safety and performance. Half moon nocks are by far the best way to ensure that critical string-to-nock connection is consistent every time.
- Fusion Vanes by Duravanes (NEW for 2009)
- Optimum F.O.C balance for superior down range accuracy
- 425 Grains (using a 100 Gr. point)
- (Inserts & Nocks also sold as a separate accessory)
- Recommended for 100 gr. broadheads