One and Done Game Feeders are the most versatile feeder on the market. It's the feeder that hunters love and predators hate. It's the only feeder that can be used in any terrain, all year round, under any conditions. This durable and reliable all-welded, directional feeder has no plastic pieces to be chewed by rodents.
Corn is dropped on spinner at set rate, allowing for an accurate throw, and calculation on how long feed will last. Large, bottom compartment can hold two or more batteries, instead of one average, small 12-volt feeder battery. Can be used as a tripod, placed directly on the ground,hung on a tree, hung off a dock or placed at the water's edge.
- Holds up to 250 lbs. of corn
- Throws in a v-shaped pattern up to 40 feet out x 50 feet wide
- Also a fish feeder, throws fish food 25 feet out x 40 feet wide
- Spreads one to two feet apart, allowing game to feed longer on less food
- Predator, including bear- and hog-resistant; made of 16-gauge steel
- High torque 3,000 RPM 12-volt motor, specially designed for One & Done Game Feeders
Able to be hidden in brush or edge of food plot
- Tree bracket included with feeder purchase
- Shreds small debris that normally clogs broadcasting feeders
- Motor can be easily removed from bracket for changing or storage until next season
- Heavy duty, double locking latch
- All working parts are internal, protected and water-resistant