OMP Light Stryke Bowfishing Laser Sight
OMP Light Stryke Bowfishing Laser Sight is a powerful laser that diffracts in water to bend at the perfect angle for bowfishing accuracy. The flight of arrows in the water is different than in the air, so when shooting into water the arrow will not strike where you may think. This laser sight takes the guessing out of bowfishing by shinning the laser exactly where the arrow will strike. The laser features a remote pressure switch that activates the 5W green laser. Constructed of CNC machined aluminum. Built tough for the brutal bowfishing season. The sight mounts with both compound and recurve bows so that anyone can use it to improve their bowfishing. There are mounting holes for the retriever and the sight is fully adjustable. Convert the sight from left to right hand shooting in seconds.
OMP Light Stryke Bowfishing Laser Sight Features:
- Powerful 5W green laser diffracts in water, enabling the user to just aim and stryke!
- Features a remote pressure switch, activating the laser on demand
- CNC machined aluminum
- Built to withstand the rigors of bowfishing
- Fully adjustable, mounts in conjunction with both recurve and compound bows
- Mounting holes for retriever
- Converts from right hand to left hand is seconds
- Operates on 1 CR2 Battery - Included