Ol' Tom Dura-Lite Time & Motion Turkey Vest
Don't you hate it when you're in the heat of a good turkey hunt and you can't lay your hands on what you need? That special mouth call or the lucky striker that never fails to bring the birds into range. What you need is the Ol' Tom Dura-Lite Time & Motion Turkey Vest.
At some point every turkey hunter who has ever put on camouflage wishes they could have saved critical TIME through intelligent MOTION.
By creating specific pockets for ALL your turkey hunting essentials on the outside of the vest and focusing on how to access these pockets with as little movement as possible, any turkey hunter can now save critical TIME through intelligent MOTION.
Try on this vest and go through the motion of removing calls one time and you'll see how much more efficient our designs are compared to ALL turkey vests on the market. With OVER 35 POCKETS in all, 8 CALL POCKETS are immediately accessible from the outside. Right handed or left, Ol' Tom has designed these vests with everyone in mind.
- Gun Cradle
- Two Box Call Pouches
- Four - During the Hunt Mesh Mouth Call Pockets
- Recoil Padding in Shoulder Straps
- Chest Size Adjustability & Ventilation
- Two Large Outer Mesh Chest Pockets
- Five Elastic Shotgun Shell/Choke Tube Divider Pockets, left side
- One 4 x 4 inch Elastic Pocket
- Five 2 x 2 inch Elastic Divider Pockets
- One 8x10 inch Map pocket
- Five Elastic Shotgun Shell-Choke Tube Divider Pockets, right side
- Two 4x4 inch Elastic Pockets
- One D-Ring
- Four 4 x 5 inch Clear Vinyl Zippered Pockets
- Two Primary Slate Call & Striker Pockets
- Two Detachable Locator Call Stretch Cords with Adjustable Springs
- Two Fast Stow-Away Pockets
- Magnattach - for PADDED REAR SEAT
- Padded Rear Seat
- Blood-proof Game Bag
- Removable Spine Pad protection for your back
- Blaze Orange Safety Flag
Outer Waterproof Compartments
- Gun Cradle - A D-ring is located at the top of both shoulders for our detachable gun cradle. It enables you to keep your gun butt close to your shoulder mount area, freeing up your hands to lure that Ol' Tom into range.
- Two Box Call Pouches - ergonomically angled on front of vest allowing fast and immediate access with quick put-away, whether standing or sitting low against a tree. Both pouches are 100% elastic, helping eliminate accidental yelp while on the run.
- Four - During the Hunt Mesh Mouth Call Pockets - conveniently located center chest. These pockets provide fast storage when it's time to move.
- Shoulder to Shoulder Recoil Padding - firm closed cell foam padding on both shoulders in case that Ol' Tom slips up on your off- side and you have to take a shot with the opposite hand.
- Chest Size Adjustability & Ventilation - Each side of the vest is adjustable for varying chest sizes. The open sides are also great for increased ventilation when things heat up.
- Two Large Outer Mesh Chest Pockets - located at center chest level. Ideal for lightweight gloves and face mask. Ergonomically conscious design for left to right/ right to left cross over motion and comfort access.
Right side zipper compartment
Two Primary Slate Call & Striker Pockets
- Five Elastic Shotgun Shell/Choke Tube Divider Pockets - Also good for holding pocket knives, Leatherman, etc.
- One 4 x 4 inch Elastic Pocket - Ideal for extra slate call, small binoculars, hand held radio, etc.
- Five 2 x 2 inch Elastic Divider Pockets - Perfect for hard case mouth calls, if you like keeping everything with your vest.
- One 8x10 inch Map pocket Left side zipper compartment
- Five Elastic Shotgun Shell/Choke Tube Divider Pockets - Also good for holding additional strikers, pockets knives, Leatherman's, etc.
- Two 4x4 inch Elastic Pockets - Ideal for extra slate call, hand held radio, GPS, etc.
- One D-Ring - Perfect for tying off lanyard, clipping truck or gate keys
- Four 4 x 5 inch Clear Vinyl Zippered Pockets - Ideal for keeping chalk secure and off your other gear, keeping matches dry, etc.
- located mid-chest on the full vest and on the mid-section on the strap vest. Both slate call pockets are padded, reducing potential noise. Both slate calls and strikers are easily accessible with left to right/right to left hand motion at mid-chest level, not down low where it is difficult to reach during the hunt, without making large movements. Both of these chest pockets are secured with a zipper but are equipped with a MAGNET at the point of entry, enabling you to avoid using the zipper during the hunt. This enables you to quickly secure your call and striker with minimum effort.
Two Detachable Locator Call Stretch Cords with Adjustable Springs
- for different size locator calls. The stretch cords keep your calls with your vest all the times, eliminating the need for aggravating lanyards. Two Fast Stow-Away Pockets - with left to right/right to left entry access. On the full vest each of these pockets has 4 separate horizontal pockets for left to right/right to left loading totaling an additional 8 pockets.
- Magnet Closure - for PADDED REAR SEAT when you are on the go. Just lift the seat towards your back and the magnets take over to secure the seat. NO MORE struggling with difficult to reach buckles.
- Padded Rear Seat - 2 inches thick and consists of 1 inch CLOSED and 1 inch OPEN CELL FOAM. We used firm closed cell foam ground side for maximum absorbency against uneven objects such as roots. Next we used open cell foam against the rear. Open cell foam delivers more comfort when sitting long periods of time.
- Blood-proof Game Bag - with left and right side zippers. Each zipper has a 6 inch pull cord enabling behind the back reach so you don't have to take off your vest to access your decoys.
- Shoulder to Shoulder Back Padding - the back is padded with 3 separate closed cell foam panels to maximize comfort when leaning on uneven surfaces. Additionally, the left and right back shoulder pads are removable for those really warm days when you are willing to trade comfort for ventilation.
- Blaze Orange Safety Flag - high in center of back. Built in pocket for tucking away.