The Outdoor Edge SwingBlade is the most innovative new hunting knife to hit the market in years. The SwingBlade is an international knife combining the design efforts of Outdoor Edge president David Bloch, EKA Knives of Sweden - founded in 1882 - and professional Swedish hunter Thomas Ekberg.
Simply push the lock button and the blade changes from a drop-point skinner to the most functional gutting knife for big game. This innovative design cuts beneath the skin to open game like a zipper. Eliminates the chance of cutting hair or internal organs. The SwingBlade is hand finished shaving sharp from AUS-8 stainless steel and subzero quenched for superior edge retention and performance. Rubberized Kraton handles ensure a positive, non-slip grip, even when wet. The SwingBlade comes complete with a quality nylon belt sheath and is lifetime guaranteed.
- Skinning Blade: 3.6 inches - 9 cm
- Gutting Blade: 3.2 inches - 8.1 cm
- Overall Length: 8.3 inches - 12 cm
- Steel: Aichi AUS-8 Stainless Vacuum heat treatment & subzero quenched Rockwell-C hardness: 57-58
- Handle: Rubberized Kraton