The RifleHunter 550 Laser Rangefinder combines Nikon's trademark speed, accuracy and simplicity with ID (Incline/Decline) technology designed to give hunters the confidence to make long-range shots, especially in difficult situations such as shooting up a mountainside or down into a canyon.
When used with Nikon's patented BDC scope reticles, it becomes the ultimate system for hunters who want to increase their long range shooting effectiveness.
Nikon RifleHunter 550 Rangefinder Features:
Nikon RifleHunter 550 Rangefinder Specifications:
- Nikon's ID Technology: Nikon's advanced ID Technology compensates for various incline or decline shooting angles—up to an incredible + degrees (nearly vertical up or down).
- Displays in .2 yard/meter Increments (In ID Mode): Accurate compensated distance measurements are displayed in increments of .2 yard/meter increments out to 99.8 yards and in 1 yard/meter increments past 100 yards.
- Displays in .5 yard/meter Increments (In Standard Mode): Accurate compensated distance measurements are displayed in increments of .5 yard/meter increments out to 99.5 yards and in 1 yard/meter increments past 100 yards.
- True 550 Yard Ranging Capability: For virtually any situation.
- Tru-Target Ranging System: Flexible ranging mode capabilities for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Easy-to-View Uncluttered LCD Display: For fast, easy ranging, even in bright sunlight.
- Bright, Multicoated Optics: Nikon's legendary optics and proprietary anti-reflective coatings offer high-resolution images in most lighting conditions.
- Single Button Operation: For fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use.
- Ultra-Compact Size: Fits in a pocket or pack, and can be worn on a belt without interfering with your shot.
- CR2 Lithium Battery Included: Waterproof/Fogproof (except battery chamber)
- Guaranteed performance in virtually any conditions.
- Advantage MAX-1 HD Camouflage: This highly effective open-terrain pattern offers true performance in a variety of open settings across the country. Now you can become one with the landscape!
- Measurement Range (yards): 11-550
- Increment Reading (yards): 0.5/1
- Increment Reading in ID mode (yards): 0.2/1
- Viewfinder Display: m/YD
- Magnification: x 6
- Real Angular Field of View: 6
- Apparent Angular Field of View: 34.9
- Eye Relief (mm): 18
- Diopter Adjustment: ±4
- Power Source: 1 CR2 lithium
- Size (LxHxW) inches: 5.1x2.7x1.5
- Size (LxHxW) mm: 130x69x37
- Weight (w/o batteries) ounces: 6.3
- Weight (w/o batteries) grams: 180
- Objective Diameter (mm): 21
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.5