Lightweight aluminum mount clamps to flattop receiver and is custom engineered to provide optimum height and eye relief for the Nikon M-223 series of scopes. Can also be used with a variety of other optics with 1 inch O.D. tubes. Cantilever extends 2 inch forward of the receiver to accommodate long eye relief scopes. Three steel crossbolts and the full-length clamping bar secure the mount to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny receiver rail. XR model offers a built-in 20 MOA elevation that aids in accurate long-range shooting without exceeding your scope’s elevation adjustment. Can be used on other scopes with 1 inch O.D. tubes.
Nikon AR Style Scope Mount Specifications:
- Made of hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Steel mounting hardware included
- 5 inch O.A.L.
- 3-1/2 inch center to center ring spacing
- 3.125 inches between ring edges
- Requires 3-1/2 inches of rail space
- Weight: 5.5 ounces