Spotting trophies at distances exceeding half-a-mile is now a reality with Nikon’s Monarch Gold Laser1200 compact rangefinder. This 9.8-ounce wonder has a selectable backlighting feature in the bright LCD display, Tru-Target ranging system, eyeglass friendly 7-power multicoated optics with focusing diopter, and a 34mm laser pulse receiver.
- Original Digital Measurement Process: Advanced laser pulse receivers give you incredibly fast and consistent measurements.
- Trademark Nikon Accuracy: Nikon Rangefinders deliver fast and consistent distance measurements.
- Tru-Target Ranging System: Provides flexible viewing with first target mode, distant target mode and scanning capability to find trophies in the field.
- Bright, Multicoated Optics: Nikon’s legendary optics and proprietary anti-reflective coatings offer high-resolution images in most lighting conditions.
- Displays in .5-yard Increments: Displays in .5-yard increments out to 1,000 yards and 1-yard increments beyond 1,000 yards.
- Ultra-Compact Size: Fits in a pocket or pack, and can be worn on a belt without interfering with your shot.
- Power Button: Single-button control for fast, easy measurements. Continuous ranging feature allows ranging of moving or multiple targets. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use.
- Easy-to-View LCD Display: For easy ranging, even in bright sunlight.
- CR2 Lithium Battery Included
- Tripod Adaptable
- Waterproof/Fogproof (except battery chamber): Guaranteed to work in the toughest conditions.
- Measurement Range (yds): 11-1200
- Increment Reading (yds): 0.5/1
- Viewfinder Display: m/YD
- Magnification: x 7
- Real Angular Field of View: 5
- Apparent Angular Field of View: 34
- Eye Relief (mm): 18.6
- Diopter Adjustment: ±4
- Power Source: 1 CR2 lithium
- Size (LxHxW) inches: 5.7x3.2x1.8
- Size (LxHxW) mm: 145x82x47
- Weight (w/o batteries) oz: 9.8
- Weight (w/o batteries) grams: 280
- Objective Diameter (mm): 25
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.6