Nikon Monarch 7 8x42 ATB Binoculars are built to satisfy the incredible needs of today's serious outdoorsmen and women. This is an entirely new level of Monarch that not only bestows the latest in optical innovation upon the passions of its owner, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage. This is one piece of equipment you can always count on to perform.
Nikon's unparalleled optical system
The hallmark of the Monarch 7 is its optical system, a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon's premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prism coatings. This heart of the Monarch 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewing experience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
Advanced multilayer coatings
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to Monarch 7 goes far beyond conventional coatings. Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings, which provide an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
Monarch 7 roof prisms are coated with special phase-correction coatings to enhance resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
Nikon Monarch 7 8x42 ATB Binocular Features:
8 x 42 Monarch 7 Specifications:
- Fully multicoated lenses provide clear and bright images even when conditions are far from ideal.
- Durable rubber-armored coating built to handle any environment.
- Smooth central focus knob easily brings objects into focus with a comfortable and ergonomic design.
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups allow a custom eye relief fit to your eye for maximum comfort and a full field of view.
- Focusing System: CF
- Magnification x: 8
- Objective Diameter (mm): 42
- Angular Field of View (Real): 8
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 58.4
- FOV at 1000 yards (feet): 419.2
- Close Focus Distance (feet): 8.1
- Exit Pupil (mm): 5.3
- Relative Brightness: 28.1
- Eye Relief (mm): 17.1
- Size (L and W - inches): 5.5x5.1
- Weight (oz): 22.8