Extreme light gathering and low light performance in a sleek new body design with click-stop eyecups and a larger central focus wheel are just a few of the great features in the Nikon Monarch X 10.5X45 WP Binoculars. Key features include a Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating. Extraordinary technology delivers uncompromised low-light performance.
Newly designed rigid construction: Ergonomic design provides excellent balance and lighter weight – both models come in at less than 26 ounces.
Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
Enlarged central focus knob: New, larger size provides incredibly fast subject acquisition.
Durable and protective rubber-armored coating: Provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry.
Thumb-position memory contours: Provide optimum traction with soft-grip tactile surface.
Flip-down objective covers: Keep lenses from being scratched when not in use.
Waterproof-fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
Manufactured responsibly with Lead and arsenic free Eco-Glass.
- Focusing System: Central Focus
- Magnification: 10.5x
- Objective Diameter: 45mm
- Angular Field of View – Real: 6.3°
- Angular Field of View – Apparent: 60°
- FOV at 1000 yards: 330 feet
- Close Focus Distance: 9.8 feet
- Exit Pupil: 4.3mm
- Relative Brightness: 18.5
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Size – Length x Width: 6.1 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 25.7 ounces
- Interpupilary Distance: 56-72mm
- Dielectric Coating: Yes
- Waterproof-fogproof: Yes
- Prism: Roof
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon binocular travel case, adjustable binocular strap and flip-down objective covers.